About Me

My photo
Fledgling writer with a passion and fire to live, love, and be happy. Fast approaching the half-way point in my first novel: Brother's Wyrd, Volume 1 of 2.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Journey Has Begun

Well, I truly wasn't sure what I'd use this blog for when I set it up, but I think it's found its purpose--a writing jounral.

I'll be recording my progress on my writing projects here in a bit more detail than I had on facebook, maybe even drop an excerpt from time to time. I've really needed another form of expression and this is something I'd eventually need to do as a writer anyway.

If any of you have friends who are into medieval fantasy fiction, please direct them to my blog and/or facebook page. When the time comes for my first book to hit Amazon I'd really like to have built up a small following of folks who can help me spread the word via word of mouth. Of course, that is if you guys like what you read upon release... Or the potential excerpts I may be dropping.

Tomorrow I'll outline some of "Brother's Wyrd", my first novel, which as you all already know, is well under way at 1/4 completion.

Peace and happiness, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment